|Type: Other Waterproofing Materials||Place of Origin: Selangor Malaysia||Brand Name: pentens|
|Model Number: T-200|
|Packaging Detail:||1 pack = 20kg 1 pallet = 36 packs 20 pallets = 1 x 20'gp|
|Delivery Detail:||2 weeks upon receive of payment|
PENTENS T-200/201 is based on a newly developed Acrylic Polymers and it is dramatically reduces solar heat absorption.
PENTENS T-200/201 is based on a newly developed Acrylic Polymers and it is dramatically reduces solar heat absorption in either air-conditioned or non-air conditioned buildings. It takes the majority of the heat load off a building’s skin and reduces temperatures to approximately that of outside shade.
PENTENS T-200/201, which is one-part elastomeric cross linking latex copolymer emulsion designed as exposed waterproofing coating on:
- RC gutters and planter boxes
- Floor slabs
- Wood siding / Fences
- External wall
- Flat roof
- Metal roof
- Concrete structures
• Water based, environment friendly
• Air and UV protection
• Chemical resistant and waterproof
• User friendly, suitable use on any surface
• Adheres well over aged, galvanized and metal roofs, wood, asphalt or aluminum coatings, polystyrene foam insulation, polyester plastic panels, precast flat concrete and barrel cement tiles and many roofing materials.
• Has a high rate of water vapor transmission which permits moisture in the substrate to escape without causing blistering, peeling, or flaking.
• Prevention of ravages of acid rain, freeze-thaw, cycles, sunlight, bacteria and fungus.