|Type: Elevator Parts||Place of Origin: China (Mainland)||Brand Name: KONE|
|Model Number: KM878240G02|
Please contact us for more information.
This type of unlock service tool can work for all type of KONE motherboard.
The user interface of all LCE based elevators, which have 6.X.X based software or newer will be
locked after 10000 starts. The LCEUIO tool can be used to unlock the LCE user interface and the
serial port of the CPU board for elevators, which have 6.7.18 or newer software.
The operating sequence is:
1. Connect the tool (port A) to the RS232 port on LCECPU40, LCECPU561 or LOPCB
board either using cable coming with the tool or connecting port A directly into the
2. Switch on the RS232 enable switch on LOPCB board in MAP.
3. Push the power button until the led turns on.
4. When the led has green or orange light on, the LCE user interface is open.
5. Switch off the RS232 enable switch on LOPCB board in MAP.
6. Test the Menu access.